|sleeping in with Red and pjs that kinda match my duvet...|
|looking weirdly defiant about going to the gym...|
|the now-almost-weekly 'Elise lives up to her Faff name' results...|
Let's see, what's been happening in the world of Faff? I'm gonna use good old fashioned bullet points to lay this out I think....
- Probably the most important change to my life is that I'm now single again. No 'aaww's tho, it was a mutual decision and definitely the right one.
- It may be down to the clocks changing but I just cant seem to get enough sleep - if I don't set my alarm I wake up around 11am, not good!
- In actual fact if I do set my alarm I still don't get up on time - but I'm somehow never late for work, must be pedalling faster than I thought!
- Oh yes, I've been riding my bike more, and going to the gym with more frequency. Totally have yet another running injury tho, the magic shoes are not doing their job!
- After coming back from Yorkshire, I still had nearly 2 weeks off work. I did precisely NOTHING. Which did nothing to help my procrastination tendancies.
- However, a mere 2 days back at work and I side fell off a plinth and cut my leg. And ripped my tights, which I was more upset about until I got back from buying a new pair and found I'd rather damaged myself... sigh, Faff strikes again...
- I've been slightly resting the leg by powering thru my ER boxset (just finished season 3!) and watching too many environmental documentaries from LoveFilm - the future does not look good people!
- Mhairi (my BFF in Yorkshire) has also given me Downton Abbey to watch, I smell a new obsession...
- In fact, speaking of TV love, this season I've fallen totally in love with Pan Am, Up all Night and Once Upon a Time - do check them out, I very nearly talked myself into being a stewardess (before remembering that I hate customers and actually adore my solitary job and flat!)
- All the tv watching has done nothing to curb my appetite for yummy 'movie' food - but it's totally fine, I eat crisps INSTEAD of lunch, think I actually save calories... ;)
- But yeah, this might explain my ability to sleep for 10 straight hours...not something I was ever particularly gifted at...
- It's all good tho, when I wake up I do so slowly, by playing Jewels on my phone. Yup, after nearly a year I worked out how to download apps - only have a game, cinema times, IMDB and Facebook, but I'll get there...